Monday, March 22, 2010

Sort of


I just remembered that I have a blog. Sort of. Solveig has sort of given up her naps so free time is scarce, and I sort of have been working on some projects. Sort of not. I have found some bands that I sort of like, and some others that sort of suck. I have read a couple new books that sort of grabbed my attention, and watched a couple videos that sort of captured my interest. But mostly, I have been sort of trying to wrap my head around the fact that I will have a new baby in two months. I guess I'm late in my assessment. At any rate, one thing that I want to definitely do, is go to SXSW. The unrelentless creativity behind just about every band has nothing short of inspiring to follow online, and March in New England could always use some fresh inspiration.