Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Unless you've been under a rock




you've heard about the Twilight series. Although I am not a Twihard, I do know who Robert Pattinson and Kristin Stewart are - young, normal, hard-working and fanatically obsessed over by bazillions of teens, housewives, and women all over the world. I attempted to read Twilight after I was invited to a "New Moon" premiere party, and I couldn't get to page 2 without laughing out loud in pure shock - "there's no way it can be this bad?" I remember thinking. Well, it is. Really, really bad: the writing, the plot, the language. If I can't get to page 5, I stop reading - have been this way my whole life and I've never electively read a book I didn't like - and why would I, who has the time? Still, I will admit that Robert and Kristin are compelling, in a young, James Dean/Joan Bennett sort of way. But what fascinates me most about KStew is that she really seems fearless in real life, especially with her denim choices - a mark of a woman going places in my book:) Above she is in 4Stroke Denim, a line I declared my love for in a previous post.