Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yum, yum, and yum


Both Jeff and I are currently addicted to tzatziki, a Greek yogurt dip we eat with thick pita bread. Although this was the one thing my mother would make for me and only me when I was younger, she went big when chopping the cucumbers, which made it more like a cucumber salad (still really good) than a dip.  You can find it at Whole Foods, or many markets; we get ours from a little company in Merrimack, NH - they sell their products at our local produce market, right up the road.  I've tried making it, but I just can't get it down.  I like to use Greek yogurt, lemon, dill, cucumbers and some olive oil. This recipe is absolutely amazing, and you can pretty much eat it with anything.  Not sure what's going on, but all I want to eat lately is Mediterranean food, even for dessert.